Trace route Print
When you think we are down, but we're showing that we aren't; the next step is a traceroute. This will help us discover where your connection is stopping at.
Or manually from your PC (Windows XP, Vista):
1. From the Start menu, select “Run…”
2. When the run box comes up, then type in cmd
3. When you get the command prompt, enter tracert yourdomain.com
4. Hit the “enter” key on your keyboard and wait.
1. Double-click the Hard Drive icon > Applications folder > Utilities folder > Network Utility program.
2. Select the trace route tab and enter the domain name
3. Press the “enter” key and wait.
Was this answer helpful?
Clear Cache? Each computer is different, this article is helpful for various browsers... Freeware Always check freeware before using it. These are here as possible resources you haven't... How do I clear cookies? Sometimes you will find that you will need to clear your cookies. Cookles are simple text files... Modifications Modifications to the system files can be good, but they can also make future upgrades more... Verify your site with Google Add new site or verify existing site 1. Either add a new site To add a website: In the...