How do I charge a shipping cost per item? Print
1. Login to your Mals-e account
2. Click "Cart Setup "
3. Click "Shipping"
4. Enter a value in Option 3
Option 3: Calculated from weight or other value
As items are added to the shopping cart you can assign a weight, or some other value such as volume or value, to the item on which shipping can be calculated using a fixed cost for each unit assigned.
Shipping cost per unit:
5. If you want to charge a value of .50 per pound add a .50 to the "Shipping cost per unit" field
6. The result for this example would be a shipping cost of .50 cents
7. This is one place the shipping & handling can come in handy to cover the initial shipping cost
Was this answer helpful?
How do I set up a flat shipping fee? Login to your Mals-e account Click "Cart Setup " Click "Shipping" Enter... How do I charge a shipping cost based on weight? When you create your products you will need to add a value to the "Shipping Units "... Where do I set up shipping? Shipping is set up on Mal's side - login to http://mals-e.com and choose Cart Setup, then... How do I set up a flat shipping and handling fee? Login to your Mals-e account Click "Cart Setup " Click "Shipping" Enter... How do I set up shipping charges for the cart at checkout? There are seven basic methods for calculating shipping. The first three are relatively easy to...